Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Encantado


Well, now that I’m about to hit the road and be off on my own again I figured I would start a blog. Seeing as I haven’t kept a journal since I lived in Buenos Aires and I don’t feel like I really do much in the realm of creativity and self expression it’ll be good for me. As for everyone else I hope it’s a good opportunity to stay informed on what’s going on in my life or if heaven forbid you actually miss me, it’ll be a chance to get a small piece of my bluntness and cynicism. -b

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YES!! first to comment! I expect weekly updates from you. Dont act like you will busy in DC!!

Miss Amy said...

great idea :) i try to keep mine updated, so you'll have to check mine in between serving our country and finding out the hot DC gossip for me! just the juicy stuff! :)

brandon nelson said...

sounds like a plan. well ill check yours out miss amy and maybe jon should take a hint and start one as well ;)