Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New York


[NEW YORK]
This weekend was New York. I had a blast and a great surprise.

I stayed at The W Hotel off of Lexington, which ended up being very convenient. It was a much better experience than the W in Hawaii. Horrible experience. Anyway it was fun. Relaxed but did a lot. We arrived and ate lunch at Serendipity. Which was supposed to be an hour and a half wait but we got in after about 30 minutes.


[SERENDIPITY]


[TOM FORD, NEW YORK]

After that we went shopping and finally made it to the new Tom Ford boutique, which I have been dying to go to. Right now there is only one in New York and Milan. I was not let down. Incredible.

After shopping I had two of the greatest surprises of the trip. Jordan and Ashley were in town! And they wanted to go to an Argentine steak house, which was absolutely amazing. It was called “La Rural” located on about Broadway and 99th street give or take.

Easter day was breakfast under an overpass, which was really good. And a good long trip to The Met and a walk through Central Park.

No comments: